×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Beneath Her Skin
952
0
0
16
0

swap_vert

Lila Rivera feels isolated, trapped in a cycle of loneliness within her Staten Island, New York world. At school, she envies Isabella Marino, the girl who seemingly has it all-friends, confidence, and beauty.


Everything changes when Lila uncovers a shocking secret about Isabella. Armed with this explosive knowledge, Lila confronts her, turning her jealousy into bitter hostility. As their the direction of their relationship takes an ugly turn, Lila unexpectedly finds herself stepping into Isabella's shoes, becoming the very person she once envied.


But as Lila navigates her new reality, she uncovers more hidden truths about Isabella. How will Lila wield this knowledge to free herself from the guilt that weighs her down? And what price will she pay for stepping into the life she always desired?


"Beneath Her Skin” is a gripping tale of envy, transformation, and the quest for true identity. Dive into Lila's world and discover how one secret can change everything.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X