×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hades__Persephone
    Hades__Persephone
    Hello! My pronouns are he/him. I'm here to write and to read stories. I have started many stories, but I've only finished three of them (whoops). I'm here to get better at writing.
    See more
The Dragon Shifter's Murderer
R
0
0
0
190
0

swap_vert

Cressian was a prisoner in the kingdom of Qr'arath's prison. He was a murderer. A human murderer, but a murderer nonetheless. He has spent seventeen years in prison, serving out his life sentence. Cressian makes do with the hand he has been dealt with, making the most out of his life in prison.

One day, he is taken out of prison and sent on a journey to the capital of Qr'arath, so that he can see the king. Suddenly Cressian is taking out of what he has known for the majority of his life and is offered freedom. The freedom has a price, however. Kill the dragon shifter that has been terrorizing small villages to the west of Qr'arath's capital. He should be up for the task, after all he is in prison for murder.

What happens when he meets the dragon shifter and decides maybe he might not want to kill him after all? What happens when he falls in love with the dragon shifter? Will he choose between running away with the shifter or the freedom offered only if he kills the shifter?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X