×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hades__Persephone
    Hades__Persephone
    Hello! My pronouns are he/him. I'm here to write and to read stories. I have started many stories, but I've only finished three of them (whoops). I'm here to get better at writing.
    See more
The Dranian Lords
R
203
0
0
197
0

swap_vert

Vikrayan is a pure Dranian in a kingdom that has conquered his people. He's a good servant to the lord that has taken him in when he was only six. He stays out of the lord's wife's way, never complaining about the way she and her son treats him. He takes care of the ill lord, making sure that the lord has everything he needs.

Nikkian is half-Dranian, half-Ardinorian. He's a guard for a lord that hates Dranians, hates that Ardinor has only conquered a few cities in Drania and is looking to conquer more. He has pushed away his Dranian heritage, using his Ardinorian genes as a shield to protect himself. He doesn't see any other way out besides selling his soul to the very nobles who want to conquer and trap his people.

What happens when Vikrayan ends up being sent to Nikkian's lord's service, sent there essentially to die? What happens when Nikkian reveals the other half of his genes in order to save Vikrayan and a rebellion comes knocking on their door?

Will they make it out alive? Will they be willing to risk their lives for freedom? For love?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X