×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KING_ALASTOR
    KING_ALASTOR
    I am a shy LGBTQ+ writer. A lot of my stories are based off of my own childhood things or are written off of my family life and things that go on around me. I am a young male father with a five month old son named Griffin. I do writing as a hobby more than anything else and hope people will come to enjoy my writing works. I am nineteen years old.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Benifits
R
0
0
0
258
0

swap_vert

Keith and Jaxx are good friends and have been for a good time. Both of the boys are going through their own personal issues. When both fail to know what to do they begin to rely on each other but as time goes on this just seems to lead them to more confusion. 

As Keith is struggling with his internalized homophobia as he begins to notice his attraction isn't exactly set on women as well as his insecurities and trying to let go of his terrible and traumatic past. 

Jaxx is also struggling as he's keeping many secrets from many of his dearest friends and is stuggling to understand anything of himself as he doesn't accept his personal image and holds onto the anger he once had as a young child. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X