×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Crea Academy
PG
962
1
1
1.8K
4

swap_vert

Dedicated to @Jeniffer and @MissFransisco


(This book will have very, very, veeeryyy slow updates. You have been warned.)

How did I get myself write this story? Well, you see, this was my entry for a contest I entered--Random First Lines--and upon reading it, my friends here kept prompting me to write a book of this. First, it was 1 vs 1. But as another one came in, it became 2 vs 1; however, that other one brought a whole riot. Which resulted to hundreds vs 1! Of course, having no supporters with me, I lost. And so, here I am!

Yep. OK. I'm rambling, but yeah. *clears throat* Anyway...


Valerie Starks has always believed that those mythical creatures--werewolves, vampires, mermaids, elves and all--exist. That they are just hiding somewhere, waiting for someone to discover them and free them.

Yes, it is childish thoughts. But for her? Not at all. She has a strong feeling that they are indeed real.

Sure enough, in the first day of her new school in Crea Academy, she finds a boy with a pair of red eyes. Now that's odd, isn't it?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X