×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mimi Bordeaux
    Mimi Bordeaux
    Published writer for Medium.com with 2.2K followers. I like photography drawing design writing illustration and life forever
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Eat my Words
G
0
0
0
271
0

swap_vert

Is love in love with love itself? This undisclosed vanity untruths more attraction through the new world: this internet thangy. Is this what brings such fervour? Your gasping for air so ‘madly in love’? Jaunty and free infatuation lasts only for us and the few weeks between you and I: time enough for writing more prose. Swing the logic of time mellowed by string being pulled tighter can’t breathe now heat heart pounding as I walk way faster than anyone should slow down pull the rafters off the roof drainage your soul needs cleansing up up we go swaying like I have had a drink up the ladder of nihilism. Indeed death comes easy after the big hit H haggles high don’t look down you might fall onto the down feather divan made up for one.Heaving bloody throaty growls a-heathen miasma stench the loading bay for lovers get on track I hear they’re hauling ass tonight. Let’s go. Kiss the girl who loves you hit the note you wanted to remember C? Learning the piano hopeless just like you are now. Crying into a Budapest ghoulash meaty soup tether your love bounded by rope so tough only you can untie the knots remember RD Laing? ‘Knots’ by hisself the confrontational psychiatrist who betrayed the drama of systematic lobotomy axing it out he swore on new life and he won. Here lies the dichotomy truth and love or is it in love?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X