×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SkyWish
    SkyWish
    Well, I like to write novels, and they're hard to write. I wish everyone who likes writing novels can thought of a great story and be a great writer!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Minecraft:The Mysteries of Rave
G
3.5K
0
3
5.5K
6

Rave woke up in a plain grass land in Minecraft World, he does not remember anything about what he's doing before he fallen asleep, but only his name. One thing he notice was he's holding a picture that is taken with his father and mother,  as he doesn't care about what he does before he fallen asleep, then he build a house for a living.

  He always had a strange dream about a man chased by a huge wave of zombies to the end of the world. His life is normal and happy, but only until a huge wave of zombies headed for his home with unknown reason, he actually lived in an area with all zombies cleared. He was led by a fairy as he ran with his head feeling like exploding, he apparently starting to remember what he experience before he fall asleep that day. Suddenly, a mysterious girl appeared before him in the woods who said she know all about him......

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X