×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    raychillgray
    raychillgray
    Hello! I'm Rachel!!! Welcome to my page and I hope you enjoy the stay!
    Hmmm, I am addicted to Toaster Strudel and my roommates can confirm.
    This is my first time here, I've been on Wattpad for a while so some of my
    works are on there! I really love this site so far! Read my work! :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
We are Corrupted
PG-13
165
0
1
497
0

swap_vert

BOOK TWO: WE ARE CORRUPTED

Jayne Dusk has the spirit of Dark inside of her. Since Dark causes a lot of grief and of cours death, disease, misery, and woe, Jayne is shoved away from all the Agents. Hurt and confused she harbors hate to everyone she meets. Only a few people have been able to tear down Jayne's walls- one of them being the annoying Stefan Knight. He will not leave her alone no matter how many times Jayne threatens to end his life. 

Stefan whispers the sweetest things into her ears while everyone else says differently. She doens't know if he means those words. Then this girl named Blair trips into Jayne's life, pushing Jayne close to the edge of her insecurities. Everyone praises Blair while Jayne lingers in the shadows unnoticed. The Clowns could treat Jayne better, but going to that side will mean giving up Stefan...

And Jayne doesn't know if she's willing to give him up.

swap_vert

X