×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    raychillgray
    raychillgray
    Hello! I'm Rachel!!! Welcome to my page and I hope you enjoy the stay!
    Hmmm, I am addicted to Toaster Strudel and my roommates can confirm.
    This is my first time here, I've been on Wattpad for a while so some of my
    works are on there! I really love this site so far! Read my work! :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
We are Agents
PG-13
141
0
1
479
2

swap_vert

BOOK ONE: WE ARE AGENTS

Blair Mason has always been in the dark about everything. Suspecting that she is not really the daughter of her parents, she leaves her small town to visit an aunt. Living with her aunt is a young blond haired boy named Alexander Stirling. He knows things that Blair thinks he shouldn't, and is coulded in an aura of mystery and power. 

Curious, Blair cannot stay away from Alexander. Much to his dismay, she is interested in what he does behind the closed doors of his room, and who he has late night phone conversations with. Eventually Alexander will wear down and show Blair a whole world that Blair thought never was possible. 

A lot of secrets, and mystery as the first book of the We Are Series sets the foundation of the Agents and the Clowns.

swap_vert

X