×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KittyCat
    KittyCat
    Hey everyone, my name is Cat. Im a literate, or well I think, writer. I write mostly about mythical creatures and magical situations. I'm trying to write more about crimes and ghostly shit, hopefully you guys have noticed that. Im on here mostly all the time so message me if ya want a lit friendship, other then that enjoy reading my books an please like them and follow me. That helps me a lot guys thank you.

    Also if you want me to update a new chapter for a book just message me and i'll get onto it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Death to The Unfortunate
PG-13
9.7K
1
1
4.7K
0

Diamond Grey is your normal college student, light blue hair and dark blue eyes with freckles. He seems normal? One afternoon he finds a book of someone else's notes on his desk, they were of spells and mysteries. He didn't know what to do with it, flipping through the pages he found a spell that was easy. Being curious he made the movements for the spell to proceed, he was teleported to another world. The book in his hands was now a bag on his shoulders, he had a beanie on his head, his hair was long. But the thing that confused him the most was a small tattoo found on his left hand, it was of a rainbow. But a rainbow of multiple elements and other things. 

Walking towards his destination, he was greeted by a girl. She smiled at him and gave him a tour of the school. . . .

This is Magicae University, also known as the school of magic, humor, love and hatred. Where many creatures were able to join, will Diamond be able to convince the school to accept him. And will he be able to save the world with his special powers that he gained from just reading a simple book. 

P.S. gay cuteness is about to happen in this book, so if you don't like gay stuff get the hell out of here!!

X