×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Celestial (Vampire Knight FanFiction)
PG-13
705
0
1
2.8K
0

swap_vert

Prologue

The wind wrapped my white hair creating mist before my eyes. He was by me and he stood there with his left arm around my waist. His other hand placed into my right one. I opened my mouth to said them, to say the words, but I chicken out. You would think after ten years and being an pureblood, I would have some kind courage inside this body, but sadly I didn't. Not a single bit. I smiled when he spin me in his arms. How I loved his arms, how I loved his frown, dang goodness how I loved everything about him. Focusing back to the main point of this dance, of everything.

I finally mumble the words. “I like you.”

Isaya stopped looking at me half expecting me to say it was a joke. Believe me I was temped too, but didn't. He stood staring at me and I to him.

“What?” He asked as if my words didn't brother him.

It was like they meant nothing. Thinking about it they probably didn't mean an thing to him. Not an single thing. However I forced myself to said it again. This time louder. “I like you.” I heard the music stop and I felt the eyes of every vampire in this room. However being the teenage pureblood queen I was and was taught to be. I stood taller then my height of 5’9 and looked him in the eyes.

“I don’t have the same feeling.” Was his replied as he let go of my hand, turned around, and disappear into the crowd.

I just stood there watching, acting as if it didn't hurt, as if it didn't faze me. As if none of it bother me. I wouldn't, no, I couldn't show weakness. It wasn't in the nature of an pureblood. As I stood there with pride watching him walk away I felt the sun sink and the sky fell into darkness. My heart shatter with every step he took away. However an smiled graced my lips betraying what I was feeling inside. Only if I was as happy as I made myself to be. If only I was smiling in the inside, but I wasn’t and that was something these vampires didn't know. They couldn't know and I wasn't allow to let them know, all because I was born of higher rank, all because I was born an pureblood. It was thanks to those reasons why I now stood alone.




favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X