×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Katherine March
    Katherine March
    Kate (actually Katherine but that sounds too formal), New Zealander :) Writing is my hobby and I love criticism (I have so much to improve). I might not update all the time as I am a student at University and my schedule is ruled by exams and assignments but however I will try!

    Love you all! Enjoy :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Candy
PG-13
2.2K
0
1
1.5K
1

Hi Readers, I'm Kate. I wanted to write a crime novel, something that challenged me to think and research beyond my original fanfiction. So I came up with Candy which gives a crime/mystery aspect as well as a little humour and angst.

When Shana is thrown into a cell underneath an old house by her kidnapper the last thing she expects to find is a little girl who knows nothing of the outside world. Trying to understand Candy proves to be difficult, and befriending her hard. But Shana will never give up hope that they will make it out of here and that Candy will someday be a normal girl. But someone is always watching them. And they are not safe.

Readers any criticism and feedback is welcome, this is my first story/novelette so all help is very useful :) 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X