×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Thistle Finch
    Thistle Finch
    Thistle Finch

    Welcome to my whimsical world! I am Thistle Finch, a storyteller with a passion for crafting enchanting tales that transport readers to magical realms and mystical adventures.

    My stories are filled with enchanted forests, talking animals, and hidden secrets waiting to be uncovered. Each tale is a journey into the imagination, where the ordinary becomes extraordinary and the impossible comes to life.

    When I'm not weaving words into stories, you can find me exploring nature, daydreaming under starlit skies, or sipping tea in a cozy nook with a good book. Join me on Penana as we embark on fantastical adventures together.

    Let the magic begin!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
THE M00NLiT TEA PARTY
PG Completed
1.3K
3
15
231
0

The Moonlit Tea Party

Every full moon, deep within a hidden glade of the enchanted forest, woodland creatures gather for a magical tea party hosted by the wise old owl, Eldor. When a curious young rabbit named Thistle stumbles upon this secret gathering, he is invited to join and discovers a world of wonder and friendship. As Thistle learns the ancient secrets of the forest, he finds his courage and wit tested in unexpected ways, forever changing his life and the lives of his new friends.


Copyright © 2024 Thistle Finch. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.


Disclaimer:

The characters, places, and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the contents of this book. The information contained in this book is provided on an "as is" basis, with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.

The author shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein. The reader is responsible for their own actions, decisions, and any consequences that may arise from reading this book.

X