×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    B_Cagliero
    B_Cagliero
    Hi!

    I'm a writer of fantasy short stories (mainly), more on the bright, hopeful and poetic side of it, though I sometimes go down the road of my first love: lovecraftian horror.

    I'm also writing a novel called "Journey Through the Night".
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Journey Through the Night
G
7.2K
0
0
82
0

Evelda, the world of the fae is dying.

For centuries now, the goddess of the sun and life, Adelun, who is supposed to stand watch from her domain inside the sun, lives in a forest amongst beasts and fae. And because of that, the world suffers, as she drains its life to sustain her own. Meanwhile, her sister Alendore, the goddess of the night, is bidding her time, waiting to steal her sister’s glory.

But an unusual creature comes to thwart the schemes of Alendore: a human woman named Lise, who has the power to cross between worlds. In truth, she doesn’t seek to save Adelun for the sake of it. It’s only that if Adelun dies, Lise loses her last chance of restoring life and hope on Earth, where stands (barely) the last City of humankind.

The deal is simple: Adelun uses her power to help the human world, and Lise helps her return inside the sun.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X