×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    Seren Felin
    Seren Felin
    Melody of Felin

    Welcome, dear readers!

    I'm Seren Felin , a dreamer and storyteller who finds magic in the everyday and romance in the most unexpected places. With a passion for weaving heartwarming tales that touch the soul, I bring you stories filled with love, personal growth, and the beauty of nature.

    About Me:

    Lover of serene countryside settings and whimsical worlds
    Inspired by the melodies of life and nature's harmony
    Believer in the gentle, transformative power of love


    Join me on a journey through enchanting narratives where characters discover themselves, build unbreakable bonds, and find their happily ever afters. Whether it's a cozy cottage in Whiskerfield or a musical serenade under the stars, my stories promise to bring warmth to your heart and a smile to your face.

    Currently Writing:

    Serenade in Whiskerfield: A slow-burn romance between a charming musician and a lost visitor in a picturesque world inhabited by humanoid cats.
    When I'm not writing, you can find me exploring nature, crocheting stuffs, or getting lost in a good book. Let's connect and share the love for all things romantic and magical.

    Let's Connect:

    email : [email protected]
    send me anonymous message : gdpd.xyz/hyacinthverse

    Thank you for being here. Your support means the world to me!

    Happy reading!
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers ThelongspoonChallengers AlysaChallengers Godadi
Take the Challenge!
  • Time Remaining
Imaginary World-Building
PG
223
2
4
144
0

This is a challenge  to create an entire world from scratch, including its geography, history, and inhabitants.  Each writer must include a specific element or creature that becomes integral to the world's ecosystem.




This is a challenge  to create an entire world from scratch, including its geography, history, and inhabitants.  Each writer must include a specific element or creature that becomes integral to the world's ecosystem.




X