×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alysa
    Alysa
    Thought I could trust Wattpad. Came here after they deleted my account multiple times!

    Gender Dysphoria is real, I suffer it, and I was emotionally manipulated, blackmailed, and I might as well have been Fetal Abducted, Falsely Imprisoned, and Sexually Abused given how I was multiple times driven to believe self sacrifice was the only escape from David's anger & opinions!!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
You Think Horror Is Fun? You Try Playing the Victim!!
R
143
0
0
75
0

swap_vert

Basically, I lead a number of heroes from media I love in punishing the Facility Staff from that trash movie; Cabin in the Woods; By putting them through nightmares the likes of which, they beg and scream for their precious audience - Most likely comprised of blood thirsty demon gods - to finish the facility staff off themselves.

Cabin in the Woods was produced by Joss Whedon, (WHY would you who outdid Rian Johnson at making a Justice League movie do such a thing?!?!?) directed by Drew Goddard, written by both of the above, and distributed by Lionsgate.

Ronin Warriors was created by Hajime Yatate, animated by Sunrise, & co-produced by Nagoya TV.

Sailor Moon was created by Naoko Takeuchi & produced by Toei Animation.

All characters, places, events, Etc. are used in a fictitious manner and belong to their rightful respective owners unless otherwise stated!!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X