×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Origins Of the Ashes
R
7.0K
0
0
222
0

It began hundreds of years ago, During the first War of the gods with the Human gods declaring war amongst the Elven Pantheons. It was a gruesome, ugly violent long war ending with the loss of much innocence . . .  During the war there was what some call the first Elven Tribe of Ludella simply known as The Eldrin's, the entire tribe was wiped from the plain of the living all except one. A woman, being the last of her tribe she swore vengeance against the human gods that had taken her family away from her . . .  She would later become the Elven Pantheon of Death Sanctumia thanks to a deal she cut with one of the many titans of this world. After the war and sudden disappearance of the last of Eldrin tribe, our world as we see fit went into the age of rebuild this was when our holy building was built simply known now as the Cathedral of the gods, this is where the first Imperium was formed out of those selected few with the scared gifts of the arcane knowledge. Around this time was when the Almori Elves showed and began to rebuild the relations between the Elves and the humans, it was also around this time that it was prophesied that two hundred years after the fall of first Elven tribe the Vengeance of the sanctum will be forged in the blood of those truly loyal to the gods. . .  For it's been two hundred years now all we can do now is prepare for the worst.  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X