×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Virtual Christmas Games to Play on Zoom in 2023
G
1.4K
0
0
458
0

swap_vert

Before starting to play free Zoom Christmas games virtually, one key thing is to ensure that your internet connectivity is stable and fast. Else, the internet connection can prove to be a big spoilsport!

So let us now start with 10 online Christmas Games to Play on Zoom. 

1. Online Scavenger Hunt

Scavenger hunts are not games meant only for kids. Adults love to play this game equally. Being online can be interesting and fun with a virtual scavenger hunt game. Some of the questions that can be asked include:

  • The most memorable Christmas gift received to date
  • The gift item that you kept with yourself for the longest time.
  • A Christmas movie that you enjoy the most.
  • The best photo click from Christmas
  • The best place visited during Christmas
  • People you love to celebrate Christmas with, and so on.

2. Christmas Carols on Karaoke

No Christmas celebration is complete without the singing of the customary Carols. Things can get nostalgic as you reminisce the time you spent together with your family and friends. No worries because you can download an online Karaoke player and get everyone to sing and collab together.

Choose an app that can be shared with all attendees of the event using screen share. Once you press play, the lyrics will start to show, and everyone will start singing together. A great way to bond and celebrate!

3. Make a Guess

It is another online game that is a great way to celebrate Christmas virtually. Every attendee is given a character – it could be a famous sportsperson, a celebrity, or a fictional character. The game is about guessing the character’s name through a series of ‘yes and ‘no.’

4. A Christmas quiz

One of the best Christmas Games for Zoom is curating a Christmas quiz and carrying it out virtually with remote friends and colleagues. One of the attendees can be given the task to create the questions and ask or compare. Of course, there could be rewards, and to make the quiz more interesting, you could make it person-specific.

5. A cooking game online

How about getting hands-on with this festival and that too virtually? This game is one of the best Zoom Christmas Games where you can organize a chocolate-making session. One way to add value is to get a pastry chef to help everyone through the steps.

You can also share links to a few sites that feature step-by-step cake-making processes. Later, the cake can be enjoyed together!

6. A dress-up competition

It is a simple Christmas Games To Play On Zoom With Coworkers, family, and friends. Each person gets to dress like their favorite character or dress up in their preferred costumes. A winner can get applauded and given a prize.

7. Gingerbread Wars

A gingerbread kit is sent out to all the attendees. The kit typically would consist of candies and frosting, gingerbread people, and more. The game revolves around completing the gingerbreads – the most creative work and the one who completes it fast gets rewards.

8. A cracker making workshop

Another Fun Christmas Games To Play On Zoom is this game of making crackers online. No Christmas celebration is complete without the ceremonial crackers. Ensure that all participants have a DIY cracker-making kit before starting the meeting. Then, refer to a site or hire a professional who will guide participants to make the crackers virtually.

9. A virtual Bingo with a Christmas theme

Bingos can be fun at all ages. This game is the perfect way for your remote team members to know more about each other. The best way to bring about all-around participation is to use unique words and phrases and then test how many participants can remember.

10. A Christmas Trivia

Whether it is an online or offline Christmas party, trivia is an excellent way to start the Christmas celebrations. First, ensure that the rules are laid down and informed to all prior. Then, have participants answer using the raise hand feature or have their cameras on or even use the poll features for answering. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X