×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Izaak
    Izaak
    Heyyyy! I'm Izaak He/she/they, I go by all! I usually write about fanfics, oc's stories, and anything along the lines of that. I also do $m^t and requests!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
...The Devil's Heart is cold...
R
0
0
0
97
0

swap_vert

Hello! ~Warning: There's some fluff, smut, gore, and mentions of abuse in this book! ✨

-Izaak

Raphiel, a determined and skilled individual, always had a helpful nature. With his long white hair adorned with eye-catching red highlights flowing down to his mid-back, he opted for a stylish half-up half-down ponytail. His biggest aspiration was to become one of the esteemed King's Assassins, also known as Death Dealers. Recently turning 19, Raphiel became eligible to undertake the rigorous Death Dealer exam - an opportunity he couldn't pass up. Fighting was not just a hobby but a true passion for him. However, this exam consisted of perilous trials that could potentially bring someone to the edge of death itself. Even after enduring bone-breaking feats, there remained a final quest that stirred apprehension in Corneilous - Raphiel's greatest concern: obtaining the Devil's blessing. As a retired Death Dealer and Raphiel's grandfather, Cornelious served as an inspiration in his pursuit of this dangerous path. The weight of the information weighed heavily on Corneilous's mind when approached by Raphiel and his inquiries about the examination. Cornelious was regarded as one of the most exceptional Death Dealers in service to the King. It was expected that Raphiel's father would carry on this esteemed legacy, but unfortunately, he fell short of expectations and proved to be unreliable. Concerned about the potential outcome, Raphiel's grandfather fretted that Raphiel might follow in his father's footsteps. In many ways, Raphiel possesses similar traits to his dad. However, there is an added layer of apprehension for Cornelious, as Raphiel exhibits bravery and strength but struggles when faced with high-pressure situations, particularly when it involves outsmarting his adversaries. Even with his distortions Corneilous believed that Raphiel would overcome the examination. Corneilous didn't know what he would do without Raphiel, he was his light when he was surrounded in darkness. He loved that boy with every inch of his heart. He was afraid and sad that Raphiel would eventually have to give his soul to the Devil. It was one of the requirements of becoming a Death Dealer, a hard one at most. But Raphiel didn't find that out until later...

So, will Raphiel sell his soul to the devil? Or will the Devil's Hellcat deem him unworthy of passing and end him right then and there, trapping his soul there in the gates of hell? Keep reading to find out!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X