×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Pi
    Pi
    I just write, I don't do anything else :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Unlikely Encounter
G Paid content
4.4K
0
2
319
2

The Unlikely Encounter


In the heart of the dense forest, under the shadow of the full moon, a lone wolf prowled, its senses heightened by the scent of blood lingering in the air. Meanwhile, deep within the ancient castle nestled on the edge of the woods, a vampire stirred from his slumber, drawn by the primal call of the hunt.


Little did they know, fate had woven their paths together, destined for a clash that would shake the foundations of their supernatural worlds.


As the wolf ventured deeper into the forest, its keen instincts warned of an impending danger. It paused, ears perked, as a dark figure emerged from the mist, revealing the silhouette of the vampire, his eyes glinting with hunger and malice.


Their eyes locked in a primal standoff, the tension thickening with each passing moment. Neither willing to back down, they prepared for the inevitable clash, unaware of the greater forces at play and the secrets hidden within their own pasts.


And so, with a fierce growl and a menacing hiss, the kurt and the vampire charged towards each other, marking the beginning of an epic battle that would test their strength, their resolve, and ultimately, their very existence.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

Read the whole book: HK$10
X