×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Evelyn Wen
    Evelyn Wen
    My name is Evelyn Wen, a book-addict from Hong Kong with a passion for reading.
    I have a keen interest in light novels and web novels, in addition to a wide range of genres from paranormal to contemporary, with a soft spot for bad boys, rock stars, and alpha males.
    I enjoy books that ignite my emotions, give me an adrenaline rush, and immerse me in a world of love and excitement.
    My book reviews on GoodNovel: https://www.goodnovel.com/resources
    See more
campaign Request update 0
No Chance of Remarriage: Get Lost Book Review: A Divorced Couple's Love-Hate Relationship
G
1.1K
0
0
92
0

swap_vert

The story revolves around Elisa Bennet, who has endured an ugly divorce from Gareth Wickam due to her cousin's awakening from a long coma. Elisa discovers the shocking truth about how Gareth married her as a substitute for her comatose cousin and how their three-year marriage was built on deceit. Gareth viewed Elisa as a self-centered, sharp-tongued, and scheming woman, leading him to believe that only a madman could love her. Now that her cousin has recovered, Gareth pressures Elisa to finalize their divorce. On the other hand, Elisa, also known as Iris, a prominent lawyer in town, returns to her villa and prepares to handle a legal case against her ex-husband. Unexpectedly, Gareth now approaches Elisa, expressing love and a desire to reconcile while expressing remorse for his past actions. In response, Elisa firmly rejects his advances and dismisses him as an annoyance.

 


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X